I was tagged by the wonderful Megan of Megan’sBeautyBlog to do the Liebster Award. For those of you who haven’t heard of it before, it is a fun way to bring attention to smaller bloggers in the beauty community, while also throwing in a bit of fun Q&A at the same time.
Megan’s questions for me to answer:
1. Which celebrities makeup do you admire the most and why?
Jennifer Lowndes (from 90210) is one of my favorite celebrities, for makeup. She looks so natural and radiant, yet glamorous at the same time! Her eye makeup is always done to perfection, as well! I would definitely wear any of the looks that she wears, in a heart beat.
2. What is your favourite makeup product?
Lorac POREfection Baked Perfecting Powder, in PF2 — it’s my everyday foundation, and it is a great setting power for liquid foundation when you want a flawless finish.
3. What is your favourite eye makeup look?
This is my go-to eye makeup look: MAC All that Glitters all over the lid, with MAC’s Quarry in the crease. No eyeliner, just mascara.
4. Which celebrities hair style do you like the most and why?
I think that Leighton Meester’s hair always looks great. It is so shiny and healthy looking, and I always like the way that she styles it.
5. Which clothing item are you wanting to buy right now and why?
I would love a good leather jacket right now. It is so simple to add, yet dresses up a plain outfit, and it is perfect for fall!
6. What is your favourite lipstick?
At the moment, I’m loving MAC’s “O”
7. What made you decide to start a blog?
Without writing a novel, I haven’t had a lot of success making friends in the real world (and not for lack of trying), but I found the online beauty blogging community and was really blown away by how welcoming and friendly it was. I absolutely love makeup and the online bbloging community is a great way for me to share my passion for makeup with other like-minded people. Also, I love helping people, so if I can give anyone a heads up about a product that they should get/avoid like the plague, then that makes me very happy.
8. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I truly love the community. Everyone has been SO nice since I started my blog and my YouTube channel, and I love all of the interactions that I get to have on my blog and on others’.
9. If you could holiday anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
I would love to go back to Austria. The landscape there is beyond amazing, there is delicious food, and there’s lots of pretty architecture (the churches!). It is also very close to other countries, so it is a good destination for having fun side-trips (Hello, Venice!).
10. Which one do you like better, bronzer or blush?
Well, since my blog is called BlushableMe, it may be no surprise to you that blush is my favorite, by far. ;)
I really like the Snow White look, so I’m not worried about looking pale, and I just haven’t found a bronzer that I really like on my skin.
My Questions for You:
1. Which country would you like to visit, if you were going there to buy a bunch of new makeup that isn’t currently available to you?
2. What coverage of foundation do you prefer? What product to you use to achieve that coverage?
3. If you could only wear one blush for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
4. What is one of your HG products?
5. What’s a product that you really wanted to work out, but you just couldn’t make it work?
6. Where do you get your inspiration for makeup looks?
7. When it comes to lips, do you prefer products with sheer or opaque pigmentation?
8. How do you like your eyeliner?
9. How many days a week to you actually wear makeup?
10. What has been your favorite part of blogging, so far?
Bonus: To date, what’s been your favorite post that you’ve made?
Through a Gloss, Darkly